Moving On/Getting Started
As a result of taking our seminar, you will:
- Have the opportunity to start over to rebuild.
- Gain new perspectives.
- Stop repeating past ” scripts” that no longer serve you.
- Create a positive future, with friendships that are supportive , and making healthy choices that will sustain yo.
- Let go, not getting caught in the old traps of denial, being a “victim.”, or negative thinking or harmful patterns- all of which that lead to more suffering.
- Create new attitudes, behaviors and beliefs, that will enable you to create a future you choose.
- Create new friendships that support your growth and healing.
The “Building Blocks” defined in our text book and curriculum are the basis for much of the process of the Starting Over Again Seminar. The author of our textbook Bruce Fisher envisioned that each block was either a place to stumble and remain stuck, or a challenging opportunity to move up and build a new life one block at a time. Ultimately gaining the perspective at the top where we can envision a new sense of Freedom- freedom to be the authentic, to be the person we choose to be, to create the friendships that are mutual and fulfilling, and define a future that we are the authors and creators (rather than being the perpetual victims and constantly creating drama).